What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the VP of Finance works independently and collaboratively to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and supervise the Finance and Accounting staff to achieve overall success for ESL, including primary responsibility for the direction and oversight of its employees and all of the activities and services provided by them. Provide guidance and/or assistance to direct reports and their teams as necessary
- Provide clear direction and oversight of all department activities in order to develop and achieve annual team goals, including budgeting, planning, hiring, personnel actions and staff development
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating direct reports and overall staff performance and daily assignments Maintain an efficient, collaborative, and proactive work environment within the company
- Responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
- Manage and oversee cash flow, budgets, and forecasting
- Improves staff effectiveness by: coaching, counseling, training, and thought planning, delegating, monitoring, and appraising job tasks and results as needed
- Manage Percentage of Completion Accounting (PoC) practices
- Create and learn role-related processes, procedures, and best practices
- Keep abreast of changes in area(s) of expertise and responsibility via participation in ongoing professional development and training
- Perform other duties, functions, responsibilities, projects and provide assistance as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 7 or more years of progressive finance experience with increasing managerial responsibilities is required
- MBA, CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus
- Solid understanding of data management: data extraction, compilation and reporting at different levels of granularity
- Work independently and collaborate well within teams with a high standard of integrity and ethics in support of ESL’s strategic interests, policies, and goals
- Experience working in esports entertainment, broadcasting or other entertainment industry is preferred
- Demonstrate effective, accurate and clear communication with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, social media, reading, phone and customer service skills in accordance with role
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to email@example.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist