What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
The VP of Communications will hold global strategic and operational leadership over public relations, corporate communications, internal communications and crisis communications for ESL and all its products and events. The candidate will lead a team of professionals; and recommend, advise, strategize, plan and deliver integrated communications approach for our premier brands and products.
Your future tasks:
- Be responsible for all media relations and ESL’s presence in the media landscape
- Manage all aspects of internal and external stakeholders
- Manage investor relations
- Provide direct input on C-level
- Manage agencies
- Be ESL’s spokesperson for media and all other causes
- Travel to all relevant events (up to 40% of time)
- Manage and grow the Headquarter's communications team
- Setting personal and professional development goals and planning individual development actions
- Performance reviews
- Initiating and handling disciplinary actions
- Participation and final signoff on the recruitment process
- Dotted line to all regional communications team
- Provide performance feedback for direct managers for all local communications teams members
- Manage communications teams' staffing for and at events
- 10+ years of experience in PR and Communications
- Experience with developing a corporate communications department
- Good presentation skills and experience in representing a large company at public events
- Media relations and live media handling
- Ability to manage Investor Relations
- Dominates all communications tools from traditional media to digital
- Native English speaker
- Experienced leader skilled at navigating through complex matrix organizations
- Ability to deal, influence and negotiate with C-level executives on a daily basis
- Has helicopter view understanding all impacts of specific decisions across an organization
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Ability to perform well under stress and work across several time-zones
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
Nice to have
- Experience in Game and Tech industry
- Other European languages besides English
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the eSports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to email@example.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist