What we are searching for:
You want to contribute to our success.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and super professional.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is the main point-of-contact for all recruitment activities at ESL. You develop, implement and manage all recruitment activities, and ensure a professional hiring process. You consult and advise different stakeholders in the company on state-of-the-art recruitment, and you drive improvements. You liaise with the HR team and contribute to a highly qualitative employee lifecycle at ESL.
Your future tasks:
- Responsibility for the full recruitment life-cycle and for employer branding
- Partner with managers to understand recruitment needs; build and maintain active candidate pipelines for critical positions. Advise hiring managers and develop a tailored made search plan to identify suitable candidates
- Write attractive job ads based on internal job descriptions
- Develop recruiting channels including direct search and referral programs to attract candidates. Manage social media activities, participate in networks and meet-ups
- Secure a robust selection process: Screen applications, prepare qualification profiles, run qualitative interviews and other selection methods like tests, ACs, etc., manage hiring closing
- Secure a continuous, timely and appreciative communication with all candidates
- Monitor and report on recruiting KPIs, provide reporting progress against set goals
- Build talent pools in all talent segments
- Train managers in recruiting strategy, recruiting tool, interviewing, and other hiring related skills
- Support with the implementation of a professional and best-practices oriented onboarding
- University degree with HR major, or similar qualification with solid recruiting background
- 3+ years’ experience in recruiting and first experience in other HR disciplines like Administration, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits
- Experience in developing recruiting strategies and running the end-to-end recruitment process
- Proven track record in active sourcing and direct search
- Experience with recruiting tools, social media recruiting, and employer branding
- Knowledge of qualitative interviewing, personality tests, technical tests, ACs
- Very good MS Excel and KPI reporting skills
- Very good German and English language knowledge
- Enthusiastic, proactive, strong and innovative personality with a proven ability to network effectively
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all constituents – candidates, team members, senior business leaders, and recruitment agencies
- High learning agility and desire to continuously improve
Nice to have
- Network and recruiting experience in the games or media industry
- other European languages than English
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At ESL, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the eSports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist