What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
ProDB is ESL’s central data ecosystem, generating and providing real-time data/stats of our ESL Pro competitions (like IEM, ESL One, ESL Nationals). ProDB contains data fixtures such as player/team profiles, tournaments profiles, schedule, results and in-depth ingame statistics (CSGO, Dota2, LoL, …). We are delivering data to various content production units and media companies in real-time.
Your future tasks:
- Develop different applications/microservices within our data ecosystem using Java/Scala/Node
- Write software tests (unit, functional, e2e) to ensure code quality
- Collaborate with IT-Ops team to improve the current infrastructure, build new microservices or integrate new technologies
- Operate and monitor your own software in the ESL data center and on AWS
- Evaluate and develop new game specific services to generate more ingame stats from various source
- Solid experience (3+ years) with Java, Git, JUnit and Mockito, SQL
- Basic knowledge (1+ year) of Play Framework, Scala, Debian/Linux
- Familiar with scalable, performant, reusable and testable software/code
- Structured/independent work-style, dependable and organized
- Can re-locate to work in Cologne
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Familiar with esports, the ESL and our products
- Practical experience with agile methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- Fluent in German
- Experience with developing game services to generate ingame stats
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to email@example.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist