What we are searching for:
You have a passion for gaming
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are keen to take responsibility and work independently.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Active acquisition of clients on a national and international level
- Establish contacts and develop relationships to new and existing clients (endemic/non-endemic brands, game publishers)
- Develop tailor-made concepts and create exciting brand opportunities around our leagues
- Generate presentations, offers, briefings, project reports etc.
- Coordinate and monitor the realization of client projects
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Love for video games and esports
- Passion for what you are doing
- Experience in sales and/or key accounting
- Structured work-style and dependableness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced / rapidly changing environment
- Excellent working knowledge with MS Office (especially in Power Point and Excel)
Nice to have:
- Fluent in German
- Established B2B network
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) as one PDF file to jobs(at)eslgaming.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist