What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
The Senior Events & Logistics Manager Shop is integral to the growth of ESL's merchandise business. He or she will overtake the day-to-day operations of the department's logistic, ensuring products arrive in a timely fashion when and where they need to be while constantly optimizing our cost structure in that area. Where possible, the person will also take on the planning and execution of our event stores, creating light-house shopping experiences for our loyal fans.
Your future tasks:
- Arrange and oversee all product & furniture/equipment shipments from/to 20-30 pop-up stores worldwide per year
- Arrange and oversee goodie bag commissioning and shipments to 10 events worldwide per year
- Plan & execute 4-8 pop-up event stores per year including selection of suppliers
- Optimize and manage supply chain ex factory, and between ESL's three international warehouse locations in Germany, Poland and the US
- Supervise and track inbound purchase orders from suppliers
- Improve process around exception cases on B2C shipments (e.g. non-EU return shipments)
- Accept, arrange commissioning and client-requested refurbishing and efficiently ship 20-30 wholesale orders per year
- Optimize B2C Third-Party-Logistics & courier cost & efficiency
- Completed apprenticeship or university degree in the field of logistics
- 3+ years of professional experience in managing and optimizing international logistics and/or supply chain management for apparel, accessories or other merchandising-related product categories
- Deep knowledge of international trade practices
- Experience in working with various freight forwarders and courier services
- Capability of working with ATLAS software
- Track record of working with business partners from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (or similar) software suite
- Experience in using ERP software
- Intercultural competence
- Fluent in German & English
- Strong communication skills (internally & externally)
- Willingness to take on tasks outside of your core competence (with guidance)
Nice to Have:
- Apprenticeship or degree in event management
- Experience in operating logistics for ecommerce, pop-up stores or stationary retail
- Experience in designing, planning or executing pop-up stores stand-alone or as part of larger events
- Experience in designing and planning retail stores
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist