What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
The Senior Event Manager should be an experienced project and event professional, responsible for developing and executing integrated plan and logistics for each event, from initial planning to on-site event management and post event follow up.
Ideally, the candidate should be well connected within the event and conference industry with good links with local and international vendors, suppliers, agents, technical service providers, riggers and staffing agents.
Your future tasks:
- Fairs & Conventions
- Stadium Events
- International Events
- Develop and execute integrated plan for each event, from initial planning to on-site event management and post event follow up.
- Project Management capabilities, the ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team, for example:
- coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire
- organizing, security, first aid, hospitality,
- create booth concepts
- coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings
- coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
- overseeing the Setup, dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently
- excellent organization skills and the ability to carry out a number of tasks at the same time
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office (Please mention your Excel skills with a level from 1 to 10 - 1 for no skills and 10 for expert)
- English (fluent)
- an ability to focus on the customer
- a high level of attention to detail
- enthusiasm, motivation and a positive attitude
- Results orientated and able to meet deadlines.
- Fast response
- Being thorough and responsible
- Being assertive and respectful
- Able to handle multiple projects and maintain control and order over same
Nice to have:
- German (fluent)
- Technical understanding & experience (staging, scenic, lighting, audio, & video systems)
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
We offer an interesting and challenging role in an international company.
We offer a pleasant working environment in a dynamic, creative, innovative and motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist