What we are searching for:
Someone who is passionate about esports and gaming.
Someone who wants to nurture and help the UK competitive gaming scene get to the next level.
Someone who is willing to inspire and be part of the team to help us achieve our goals.
Someone who is ready to work on projects & leads that challenge you personally.
Your future tasks:
- Direct the UK sales programme to create a platform for growth
- Reporting regularly to the MD you’ll work in partnership with senior management to develop and continually re-assess the overall business strategy
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline providing a robust sales budgeting and forecasting model
- Manage a small business development team, continually evaluating their progress and providing coaching, training and personal development for them
- Maximise opportunities for the UK business
- Collect client feedback and reporting measures
- Work with the Product Management team to deliver best in class esports products and activations
- Establish and maintain existing relationships with some of the biggest game developers, media companies and brands in the world
- Take a holistic approach to nurturing and growing this exciting industry
- Love for eSports and video games
- At least three years' experience of managing a sales team
- B2B digital media inventory sales experience, specifically sponsorships
- Proven track record for both personal sales performance and team sales performance
- Experience of sales management software
- Outstanding communications skills with hands on lead from the approach
- Highly self-motivated and organized
- Efficient and effective communicator
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Ability to motivate others while under pressure in a fast paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in using Salesforce
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
Do you feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist