ESL/Turtle Entertainment is the world's largest esports company, leading the industry across various games with numerous online and offline competitions. It operates high profile, branded international and national leagues and tournaments such as the Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL One, ESL Pro Series, Starcraft® II World Championship Series, as well as grassroots amateur cups, leagues and matchmaking systems.
What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your main responsibility will be the Sales growth for the Spanish Market, leading new business expansion, identifying potential clients and maintaining long term relationships with current and new customers with an appropriate sales strategy mainly based on ESL products portfolio. Together with your team you will be responsible for revenue opportunity.
Your future tasks:
- Work with the management of the company on the achievement of the annual sales plan and targets
- Establish contacts and develop relationships to new and existing clients (endemic/non-endemic brands, game publishers)
- Lead sales team and provide them with accurate inputs to elaborate effective proposals, new leads prospection and closing offers on a national level
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Maintain and communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly sales
- Coordinate and monitor the timely and successful delivery of sales team
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and lead sales team to ensure growth
- Sales DNA
- Results oriented with ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing (or similar field) from four-year college or university required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on B2B sales management with consumer brands, agency, media/sports property preferred
- Established and proven B2B network, with access to key people
- Excellent working knowledge with MS Office (especially in Power Point and Excel) with proven experience on business plan analysis, forecast, management and reporting
- Excellent analyzing sales trends and market changes skills
- Strong customer service background
- Nice listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
- Passion for what you are doing
- Love for video games and esports
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist