What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Manage all aspects of execution a new project in Africa, including budgeting, operations administration, player, talent and community management, production and promotion
- Min. two years of experience in esports industry
- Good understanding of competitive gaming landscape worldwide and in Africa specifically, including relevant game titles and publishers, eSports athletes and teams, personalities, main industry players and gaming media
- Strong project management skills with ability to drive planning, scheduling, budgeting and reporting
- Solid knowledge in the fields of event management, TV production and tournaments operations
- Driven sense of ownership and accountability with keen ability to execute upon strict timelines and budgets
- Experience setting, defending, and tracking against the budget
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Able to travel to Africa when required
Nice to have:
- Experience working as a project manager in esports or gaming indusrty
- Strong personal network within gaming communities, influencers and volunteers in Africa
- Experience working with international teams and exposure to multicultural environments
- Experience as a community manager
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the eSports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist