What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Track project actuals versus budget and analyze variations
- Evaluate a project’s financial status and pay attention to the early warning process
- Support the following in accordance with global company standards: maintain and constantly develop project budget templates, create resource loaded schedules, create progress and financial reports and other cost and schedule data that may be required
- Determine percentage of completion for a respective project
- Compare different projects and oversee multiple project’s financial data
- Cost Control
- Help with ad-hoc requests as necessary
- Report to Global Head of Project Controlling
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance, Business or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience as financial analyst, project analyst and / or training with cost controls: budgets, comparisons of actuals to plan, validation or forecasts, variance analysis, cost to complete, Percentage of Completion method
- Ideally background at a professional service firm, e.g. auditing or consulting company
- Solid understanding of data management: data extraction, compilation and reporting at different levels of granularity
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
What we offer:
- Excellent career prospects
- Creative and fun work atmosphere
- Flat hierarchy and open minded colleagues
- International work environment
- World’s biggest and coolest esports events
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist