What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
You are comfortable of leading a production team during major gaming events.
As production manager you are responsible for ESL’s productions and the organisation thereof. The range of an ESL production scales from small studio shows to huge stadium events all over the world. In collaboration with the product and sales team, you prepare and oversee budgets, coordinate the TV team, freelancers and external service providers, motivate and push your team to uphold deadlines and be the main point of contact for the production during the setup, the live show and the teardown of the event.
Your future tasks:
- Being responsible for all organisational aspects of a production, including scheduling and budgeting
- Ensuring that the production run smoothly, you meet your deadlines and stay within budgets
- Coordinating production teams, freelancers and external service providers before, during and after an event or production
- Work experience as a production manager in TV / Web TV
- Experience in work with production teams and broadcast trucks
- 2+ years in firsthand experience in live TV sports/entertainment productions
- Experience in broadcasting or live streaming
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- The ability to inspire and motivate
- Able to work under pressure and on flexible hours
Nice to have:
- Fluent in German
- Good Excel skills
- Passion for gaming & esports
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to email@example.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist