What we are searching for:
You like the mix between hands on and strategic work.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
This is our mission:
We take care of professional players and teams at our events.We are the first point of contact from invitation to post event feedback.We organize logistics and schedules to ensure smooth event experiences from arrival to departure.We go above and beyond to provide excellent hospitality.We love traveling and attending events around the world.We are team players. We achieve goals together and share every win.We love esports. Do you?
Your future tasks:
- Main point of contact before, during and after events
- Build and maintain good relationships with players and teams
- Provide all necessary information to players and teams as early as possible
- Gather information and assets from players and teams to distribute to relevant departments
- Safeguard that hotels, hospitality and tournament environment is up to our standard
- Work closely with other departments to book travel, hotels, and other logistics
- Build schedules in cooperation with other departments for related player and team obligations
- Deliver an excellent experience outside of the tournament, from arrival until departure
- Assist players and teams around our events, even in topics not related to the tournament
- Help and work with partners and internal stakeholders who require access to players
- Ensure that teams and players fulfill their obligations
- Plan and execute all player related topics without constant supervision
- Take care of our task management system and always keep everyone in the loop
- Strive to improve all player and team related aspects of our events
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures to assure a flawless workflow
- Find, hire and maintain a pool of freelancers around the world to work with you at events
- You are a service oriented person with a welcoming, open and friendly attitude
- You know the Dota2 and CS:GO scene, notably teams and players
- You set goals for yourself and follow through with them in time - Deadlines are your friends
- You keep calm under pressure and stressful situations
- You are open, dare to keep asking questions and challenge the norm on a daily basis
- You can collaborate across multiple departments even if things might take longer
- You have a good understanding of the esports landscape and are ready to further explore it
- You handle unexpected complex challenges in a quickly fashion
- You can’t wait to create amazing experiences for players
- You are excellent in written and spoken English
- Bonus: You are excellent in written and spoken German or any other second language
- Bonus: You have already good relationships to players and teams
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming and esports. Our hierarchies in the player management department are flat and your ideas and opinions matter when it comes to creating and providing excellent hospitality conditions for players around the world. You will be responsible for your own events from the initial planning to the feedback survey after the event and each day will be met with even complex and more challenging tasks, that require quick decision making as well as pragmatic and fitting solutions. But don’t worry, we are going to solve them together as a team. After all, we value teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly environment everyone feels comfortable working in. On top of that you are going to join one of the newest, but also one of the most exciting departments in our company – we are constantly trying to push the boundaries and will always stay curious.
So, you want to turn your passion into a career and are exactly the player manager we’re looking for? Awesome! Please send us your full application including a CV, previous work samples and credentials with your earliest starting date in PDF format to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist