What we are searching for:
You want to contribute to our success.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and super professional.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
The People Development Specialist defines, implements, manages, and adjusts people development processes and measures to ensure the high performance and excellence of ESL’s employees. You consult and advise stakeholders in the company, especially managers, on how to implement performance management and people development methods to align with the overall HR management strategy. You liaise with the HR team globally and locally to contribute to a highly qualitative employee lifecycle at ESL.
Your future tasks:
- Manage performance management process and take responsibility for the implementation of all resulting people development actions
- Train managers on the adoption of effective performance rating tools
- Manage Job Descriptions and derive and implement career paths
- Support with advising the business in the areas of performance, leadership, potential assessment, and change management
- Support the development of organizational culture and leadership capability
- Review and update performance management tools
- Ensure communication and implementation across the organization
- Set-up, communicate and execute learning strategies in alignment with business objectives that drive results; identify links between key business issues and development measures
- Support organizational succession planning including identifying key competencies required for critical roles
- Facilitate trainings and coaching sessions
- Responsible for Employee Survey management and following up on action plans with senior leaders
- University degree with HR major, or similar qualification with solid recruiting background
- 3+ years’ experience in people and organizational development and first experience in other HR disciplines like Administration, Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits
- Knowledge of change management, organizational design and effectiveness, talent assessment, facilitation and teaching techniques
- Design, delivery and evaluation of management and employee development initiatives
- Very good MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Very good German and English language knowledge
- Strong influencing, communication, coaching and facilitation skills
- Customer focus, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to identify needs and provide customized solutions
- Independent and creative problem-solving; positive, viewing challenges as opportunities
- High learning agility; desire to continuously improve
Nice to have
- Experience in the games, media, or IT industry
- other European languages than English
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At ESL, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the eSports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist