What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
As a full-time Network Engineer, you will be joining our Network/IT team, which is responsible for the detailed planning and execution of our broadcast studio and offsite events in the US.
Your future tasks:
- Operating the network and IT infrastructure at our Burbank studio and supporting offsite events as needed
- Network administration, documentation, and handling of network relevant incidents
- Planning and execution of network related projects
- Supervise junior network/IT staff and external contractors
- Perform or coordinate other duties, responsibilities, projects and provides assistance as assigned
- Maintain SAN/NAS infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience in IT, preferable as a network administrator
- Willingness to travel and work on weekends, as needed
- Ability to work as a team and communicate productively with different people
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Interest in newest technologies and open to work with a broad variety of hardware/products
- Excellent knowledge in the mode of operation firewalls, IP routing and switching, as well as an above-average understanding of all OSI Layers (especially TCP/IP Stack)
- Create and learn role-related processes, procedures, and best practices
- Keep abreast of changes in area(s) of expertise and responsibility via participation in ongoing professional development and training as determined in collaboration with primary supervisor and Human Resources team
- Perform other duties, functions, responsibilities, projects and provide assistance as necessary
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs.us(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist