What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Your responsibilities and tasks within the Legal team will include:
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a wide variety of legal topics such as:
- Partnership agreements
- Sponsorship agreements
- Publisher agreements
- Influencer agreements
- MCN agreements
- Team sponsoring
- Agreements relating to media licensing, such as tournament licences and events
- General legal and business affairs and IP advice
- Data Protection: assistance with the implementation and follow-up of the GDPR and data protection compliance monitoring
- Miscellaneous German related issues (e.g. HR, company secretarial, property) as required
- Regulatory compliance: Ensure compliance with German statutory obligations, by monitoring new case law and legislative proposals, and informing and advising management and Group General Counsel accordingly.
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Report to the Head of Legal
- A German law degree or comparable law-related degree
- Significant experience (2+y PQE) in media/broadcasting and ideally experience in eSports
- Excellent academic record
Nice to have:
- Proactive, solution-focussed and able to assess legal risk in a commercial manner
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to prioritize work and maintain composure and integrity under pressure
- Able to interact with people from different backgrounds
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) and salary expectations in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist