What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
The junior designer helps drive the development of a wide range of new merchandise and apparel products for ESL and other brands in the gaming world. The role includes working on designs up to the last detail, responsibilities in regards to sourcing and interaction with a diverse group of people both inside and outside the company.
In the role of a junior designer your main tasks are to create and follow up the development of new articles for ESL own products and partners, including apparel, accessory and gaming specific novelties.
Your future tasks:
- Elaborating, creating and updating technical sketches for tech packs and technical files
- Fittings and comments of samples
- Following up of running productions and quality controls
- Developing and creating new commercial styles
- Take on sourcing and design of classical merchandise items
- Interfacing with league/event product departments and external and internal licensors
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within design or technical design
- Minimum 1 year working experience in textile industries
- Deep product knowledge within textiles
- Commercial fashion understanding
- Experience in the merchandise and licensing business
- Competence with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop), Microsoft office
- Graphical skills to create simple prints and artworks
- Working independently, in a structured manner and with high precision
- Fluent in english – both verbal and written
- Team player
- Open minded and curious to learn and improve
- Strong communication skills
- A flexible approach to your tasks and responsibilities to navigate a passionate environment
Nice to Have:
- Background in gaming is a plus
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist