What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference and have a passion for esports. You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks. You want to be part of a team working closely together and help us achieve our goals.
As Junior Content Manager you are responsible for planning, scheduling and the release of esports content on a variety of video platforms like Youtube or Twitch. This content consists mainly of VoDs from our various live shows. The Junior Content Manager is responsible for editing these VoDs, creating fitting thumbnails and descriptions. Furthermore this job comprises the management of our 24/7 broadcasting channels. Overall the Junior Content Manager needs to have a strong relation to the world of esports, understand the games he/she will be involved with and have a feeling for the dynamic of a game in a competitive environment.
Your future tasks:
- Plan, schedule and release esports content on a variety of video platforms
- Manage, maintain and improve our 24/7 broadcasting channels
- Edit VoDs from our live shows
- YouTube thumbnail graphic creation and curation
- Enthusiasm for esports
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment
- Time flexible and occasional availability on weekends (events)
Nice to have:
- Prior experience with our products from a fan perspective
- Passionate player/viewer of one or more of the game titles we focus on
- Prior experience working with content platforms, specifically Twitch and YouTube
- Experience managing content via social media, blog, newsletter or other communication tools
- Proficiency with Google Drive
- Proficiency in Excel, Google docs, and sheets
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Living in the Cologne area
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist