What we are searching for:
You are the goto guy who enjoys helping other people when they face an IT problem.
Communication is one of your core strengths, you enjoy explaining and fixing technical issues to non-technical employees.
You are a gamer and love the gaming environment.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
As a fulltime IT Office Specialist, you will be joining our IT Office Team which is responsible for providing and running an outstanding work environment for all employees of Turtle Entertainment. Your organizational, communicational and technical skills help our office environment be productive and efficient.
Your future tasks:
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email (1st and 2nd level issues)
- Work and prioritize with Jira Helpdesk as ticket system, Confluence as documentation space
- Order employee and office hardware through our procurementsystem Coupa
- Setup, installation and configuration of employee Hard- and Software
- Setup, configure and maintain internal systems (Azure AD + intune, Linux servers, Google G Suite, video surveillance)
- Plan and execute bigger projects in a team of two (security, infrastructure, processes)
- Evaluate new software solutions and help implementing them.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on proceduress
- Create monthly reports
- Knowledge in Windows operating systems (Win 7,8,10)
- 1-3 years of work experience as helpdesk employee or comparable
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Above average friendly and good-humored behavior
- Basic understanding of network topologies
Nice to have:
- Proficient in spoken and written German
- Knowledge in Debian Linux
- Advanced network knowledge
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist