What we are searching for:
You cant live without your laptop and you tcpdump networks as a recreational activity
You are still hungry to learn through practical hands on experience
You’d love to see the world and travel (over weekends)
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
As a fulltime IT Event Manager, you will be joining our IT Event Team which is responsible for the detailed planning and execution of our events worldwide. Your organizational, communicational and technical skills help our events to give the best viewer experience possible.
Your future tasks:
- Responsible for operating the network infrastructure at national and international events
- Network administration, Documentation and handling of network relevant incidents
- Planning and execution of network related projects for our customers
- Contact and coordination during preparation
- Willingness to travel and work on weekends
- Qualified degree in IT, 3 years apprenticeship or comparable qualification
- At least 2 years of work experience in IT, preferable as network administrator
- Ability to work in a team and engagement
- Analytic, communicative and strategic abilities as well as a talent for organization
- A high sense of responsibility and acting independently
- Interest in newest technologies and open to work with a broad variety of hardware / products
- Excellent knowledge in the mode of operation of firewalls, ip routing and switching, as well as an above-average understanding of all OSI Layers (especially TCP/IP Stack)
- fluent in spoken and written English
- solid knowledge of Linux (FreeBSD / Debian)
Nice to have:
- fluent in spoken and written german
- experience with standard monitoring tools like cacti, Nagios, sflow
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You play StreetFighter, Dota2 or any other computergame? You are very welcome in our dedicated gaming room. Furthermore our flipper, table football, arcade or a spontaneous LAN- Party in one of our studios give you relief after a busy day.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) as one PDF file to jobs(at)turtle-entertainment.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist