What we are searching for:
You like the mix between hands on and strategic work.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
As a fulltime IT Analyst, you will support the VP IT in shaping the IT landscape of ESL. Your organizational, communicational and technical skills help our infrastructure be even more safe and performant.
Your future tasks:
- Evaluate and onboard new software by creating RFPs and executing POCs with technical setups
- Verify and support the correct usage of software
- Repeated education of staff with guidelines, howtos, processes
- Drive improvements (also execute (needs technical knowledge)
- Check on Security sensitive topics (compliance)
- Help executing tasks close to IT as a project manager to externals (e.g., pyhsical alarm system)
- Create management reports for IT areas
- Support rollout of global guidelines & policies
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
Nice to have:
- proficient in spoken and written german
- hands on experience with new RESTful APIs
- experience in scripting / coding
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You play StreetFighter, Dota2 or any other computergame? You are very welcome in our dedicated gaming room. Furthermore our flipper, table football, arcade or a spontaneous LAN- Party in one of our studios give you relief after a busy day.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist