What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Support our sales team in their daily business
- Assist in developing and maintaining sales materials (concepts, presentations, offers etc.)
- Assist in executing customer projects (online campaigns, trade fair appearances, events)
- Prepare, create and edit reports and calculations together with new innovative marketing KPI's for such reportings
- Monitor and maintain sales activity tracking
- Help organizing office activities
- Excellent knowledge in video games and esports
- Passion for what you are doing
- Structured work-style and dependableness
- Able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
- Very good working knowledge with MS Office
Nice to have:
- Fluent in German
- Existing Sales/Marketing oriented mindset
- Interest in or interest to learn about influencer marketing
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist