What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Support your team in their daily business
- Assist on developing content ideas around gaming and esports
- Research independently on various topics to create stories worth to be told
- Assist on a variety of occasions (prepare meetings/support the team during production days/create story mock-ups)
- Excellent knowledge in video games and esports
- Passion for what you are doing
- Structured work-style and dependableness
- Able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
- Very good working knowledge with MS Office
Nice to have:
- Advanced skills in Adobe CS
- Work experience in an advertisement agency/design agency
- Knowledge about the German/International Youtube scene
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist