What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
We can only offer a mandatory internship within a school education or studies with a minimum duration of 3 months. Please be aware of the fact that German is absolutely necessary to do the job!
Your future tasks:
- Assist in the managing of the application process of different business units on an international level (date coordination, data administration, applicant communication)
- Support of implementing our new and global HR-Software
- Create presentations, handbooks and statistics independently with MS-Office and in consultation with the HR team
- Additional administrative tasks and support of different projects
- General business communication in German and English
- Completed degree in operational economics, economics, psychology or a similar degree, ideally focused on human resources
- The studies must include a mandatory internship with a minimum duration of 3 months
- Organizational capacity, independent work style
- Willingness to learn and high motivation
- Ability to work in a team and a self-confident personality
- Very good English and German skills – written and spoken
- Good MS-Office skills (especially in Word, Excel and Power Point)
Nice to have:
- First experiences in the field of human resources f.e. through internships or student jobs
- Affinity to eSports and knowledge oft he industry
- Creativity to create appealing presentations
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist