What we are searching for:
Someone who wants to do “something different”.
Someone who is willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Someone who is ready to work on projects that challenge you personally.
Period of internship: 3 – 12 months
The internship must be sticked to a school education or studies.
Your future tasks:
- Support our event team within their daily tasks
- Development of concepts for our partners exhibition appearance
- Realization of fairs and events on site
- Preparation and editing of reporting’s and calculations
- Request and handling of proposals and bills
- Planning of transport, accommodation and catering
- Structured work attitude and dependableness
- Enjoy teamwork
- Readiness of mind and great attention to details
- Readiness to learn / learning receptivity
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word / Excel
- Fluent German and English
- Can re-locate to work in the beautiful city of Cologne, Germany
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to work on weekends
Nice to have:
- Previous knowledge in event management
- Having experience with eSports
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Point
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or other CAD programs
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to email@example.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist