What we are searching for:
Someone who wants to do “something different”.
Someone who is willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Someone who is ready to work on projects that challenge you personally.
We are searching for someone starting in January 2018!
Your future tasks:
- Taking care for customers in disposition tasks by telephone, e-mail and personally
- Researching, Offering and Booking of flights, hotels, rental cars, train-trips
- Editing Service-requests, for example rebooking or cancelling flights, hotels, etc.
- Organisation of Airport- and Eventshuttling for our events
- Check and stick to our company policies
- Check and approve invoices
- Create and maintain lists like our internal booking list, arrival and departure lists, cost files, etc.
- Several years of work experience as a travel agent/ in the travel industry
- Speak and write fluent in English and German
- Stress-resistant, work calmly and concentrated under pressure
- Patient and professional contact with our costumers
- Positive work attitude, absolute team player, highly motivated
- Willingness to work longer hours in times of high workload, especially shortly before our events
- Independent work-style in given frames
- Internet affinity
- Can re-locate to work in the beautiful city of Cologne, Germany
Nice to have:
- Previous knowledge in event management
- Experience with eSports
- Experience with Google Docs
- Speak further languages
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Our travel department is an exciting mix of traditional travel agency tasks paired with event management, a combination you won’t find often! We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You want to make the leap in the new world of professionals? You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist