What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
The apprenticeship will start 01.08.2018 or even earlier.
Your future tasks:
- First level support to our users regarding the procurement system
- Work on administration of the procurement system
- Create documents for our tenders
- Create and update a supplier database
- Stay in contact with our suppliers
- Support our Procurement team at contract negotiations with our suppliers
- Support our Procurement team to implement the procurement process in different countries
- Secure handling of Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent and structured systematic way of working
- Technical understanding
- Stay cool in stressful situations
Nice to have:
- Programming skills
- Experience in purchasing
- Experience in eSports
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist