What we are searching for:
Someone who is passionate for computers and tech.
Someone who wants to really learn the insights of computer science.
Someone who is willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Someone who is ready to work on projects that challenge you personally.
Period of Apprenticeship: 3 years
Your future tasks:
- Integration of Hardware- and Software components
- Technical realisation of our gaming events worldwide
- conception design and administration of networks
- Gaming-PC administration and optimisation
- 1st and 2nd Level Support of our users
- Attendance and support of our office`s IT territory
- Optimize and actively participate in the design process of IT-Office processes
- Maintenance of Linux-Debian-Server´s
- Scripting to automate Administrators tasks
- Gained first experiences in the working world
- Computers are your biggest Hobby
- Knowledge in current IT Systems
- Previous experience in Networks
- Structured work-style and dependableness
- Analytic thinking
- Able to work under pressure
- Advanced technical college qualification or similar (non-gvraduated as well)
- Fluent German and English
- Can re-locate to work in the beautiful city of Cologne, Germany
Nice to have:
- Previous internships in IT-Territory
- Having experience with our products from a user perspective
- Willingness to travel
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
Working in IT means learning everyday. We invest a lot of energy into optimizing infrastructure through evaluating and implementing the state of the art software. We have weekly teaching sessions where members of the team choose a subject to teach and discuss. You will be equipped with an up-to-date SSD based system and can choose your own OS flavour (Mac OS, Ubuntu or Windows). You will be welcome to join in our after work gaming sessions, whether it's a spontaneous Dota 2 LAN in our studio, some Street Fighter beat em up action, or if you claim to be a table soccer pro you can prove it in our gaming room.
You want to make the leap in the new world of professionals? You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH Human Resources Schanzenstraße 23 51063 Köln firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of education
Back to joblist