What we are searching for:
You have a passion for gaming. You are eager to learn how the gaming industry works. You are willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Support our Influencer and MCN team in their daily business
- Assist in developing and maintaining sales materials (concepts, presentations, offers etc.)
- Assist in executing customer projects (online campaigns, trade fair appearances, events)
- Prepare and edit reports and calculations
- Monitor and maintain activity tracking
- Help organize office activities
- Support project managers in global activations and content distribution
- Excellent knowledge in video games and esports
- Passion for what you are doing
- Structured work-style and dependableness
- Able to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- Very good working knowledge with MS Office
Nice to have:
- Existing Sales/Marketing oriented mindset
- Streaming or Creator background
- Indepth knowledge of ESL products
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist