What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Period of apprenticeship: 3 years
Your future tasks:
- Organization of trade fairs and events , as well as our stadium events
- Active part of our international events
- Support our project leaders in the planning and realization of various events
- Secure handling of Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent and a structured systematic way of working
- Technical understanding
- Stay cool in stressful situations
- Organizational talent
- The ability to learn a new software (e.g Archicad)
- Motivation and a positive attitude
- Excellent English and German skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of using Google Drive documents
- Knowledge of Archicad/Autocad programs
- Skills in several languages
- Experience in eSports
- Driving license
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to email@example.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist