What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
The IEM Director, Project Management will serve as the main point of contact to ensure that we exceed our clients, fans, the teams and industries expectations. Duties include establishing role responsibilities for the Product Leadership Team to manage IEM and be responsible for team and client interaction. A core focus will be ensuring key product information will be effectively communicated to the team internally and to the client externally.
Reporting directly to the SVP Live Events & Entertainment, the IEM Director, Project Management works independently and collaboratively to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day client relationships servicing as the main point of contact, and at senior level, e responsible for the performance and growth of the Intel Extreme Masters business
- Oversee client needs, staffing, strategy, quality or work, and budgeting.
- Develop and oversee the planning, development and execution of IEM from start to finish
- Assist with developing the IEM brand strategy, values and tone
- Help coordinate global PR, social media and communication strategy for IEM
- Lead the creation of client scopes of work and legal agreements
- Collaborate with sponsors and partners to create exciting brand experiences and opportunities around products, leagues and ESL properties including but not limited to IEM
- Responsible for creating and presenting internal and external reports such as briefs and event recaps
- Provide leadership and contribute to the development of the IEM product leadership team
- Manage, support, and hold accountable the support resources tied to cross department functions
- Help oversee vendors and independent contractors for events (securing, contracting and payment)
- Serve as a liaison between the client and any program partnerships
- Contribute to new business development and thought leadership opportunities
- Create and learn role-related processes, procedures, and best practices
- Keep abreast of changes in area(s) of expertise and responsibility via participation in ongoing professional development and training
- Perform other duties, functions, responsibilities, projects and provide assistance as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in client services or account management
- Time spent at a brand experience/experiential agency leading client business preferred
- Experience in Consumer Marketing and Agency/Account Management in a creative or digital role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required for interactions across organization, leading meetings and presenting ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft and Google software applications-e.g., all office products and Google apps
- Understanding of digital media and social networking applications
- Seamlessly perform under pressure and deliver results in a fast-paced environment that require fresh thinking and innovation
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Nice to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks resulting in consistent productivity
- Ability to meet accuracy and productivity goals
- Good problem solving skills
- Operate computers and other technology devices and equipment proficiently with associated software and apps in accordance with company policy and role responsibilities
- Work independently and collaborate well within teams with a high standard of integrity and ethics in support of ESL’s strategic interests, policies, and goals
- Perform work with variety of backgrounds and cultures, including colleagues, clients, vendors, partners, contractors and other possible stakeholders
- Demonstrate effective, accurate and clear communication with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, social media, reading, phone and customer service skills in accordance with role
- Respond to others in a timely and courteous manner
- Define and prioritze realistic and specific goals and objectives
- Use strong project management, organizational and time management skills to complete work with accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs.us(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist