Communication is at heart of who we are and what we do. With a large variety of brands, events and partnerships we are involved in across many countries, this is what helps us define our identity and shape our internal and external image. Therefore we are seeking an experienced, talented and passionate PR Professional, with a desire to shape and deliver our communication to external stakeholders.
You will report to the Vice President of Communications and PR, and will have direct impact on ESL’s global communication strategy. You will recommend, advise, strategize, plan and deliver an integrated communications approach for our premier brands and products. Your strategies – and the execution of them – will enhance our brand and help ESL in achieving its business objectives. You will be responsible for all media relations and ESL’s presence in the media landscape, and you will help manage all aspects of external communication.
Who are we searching for:
- Someone who is ready to work on projects that challenge them professionally and personally
- A true team-player with no 9-5 mentality
- A highly motivated self-starter with an ambition to grow
- Creative and critical thinker with excellent writing skills
Your future tasks:
- Develop and lead the implementation of global public relations strategies
- Identify, build and manage relationship with ESL’s main communication groups and audiences
- Create and implement comprehensive communication strategies for our products, and turn them into successful media campaigns, from the concept phase to delivering the final report
- Working closely with Product Managers and Editorial department to determine best ways of reaching our audiences through all relevant channels
- Identifying coverage opportunities, pitching them to your targets and turning them into stories
- Drafting press releases, media alerts and presentations
- Handle ongoing press inquiries, staff interviews and facilitate press meetings for ESL’s executives
- Full PR support at our events
- 4 years of experience in the (video games) PR industry
- Native English speaker, fluency in another European language is a plus
- Experience in media relations and media handling
- Proven track record of securing online and offline coverage within the industry
- Proven listening, negotiating and influencing skills
- Structured work style, “reliable” is your middle name
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to perform well under stress and work across several timezones
- Can relocate to work in Cologne, Germany
Nice to have:
- Experience with our products from a user perspective
- Experience in working with multicultural teams
- Practical experience with Photoshop and InDesign
A practical assessment test will be a part of the selection procedure.
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
Do you want to make the leap in the new world of professionals? Do you feel ready for the challenge that working at Turtle Entertainment is? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of education
Back to joblist