What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
We are seeking a dynamic and seasoned Producer/Production Manager to join our management team and help take our productions to the next level. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of Production will oversee TEA’s broadcast TV/event department, managing all local productions and full-time as well as freelancer resources. You and the team under you will collaborate closely with other stakeholders including local and global Sales, Product Management, Creative, Finance, Marketing, Post-Production and League Operations teams to properly plan and execute all productions and offsite events. As a member of our management team, you will:
- Work with Sales, Product/Project Management and Producers to develop event concepts and scopes, budgets, project plans/timelines etc.
- Oversee and support all projects through production phases, including managing the staffing, scheduling, vendor selection and management of budget
- Develop and manage vendor network, negotiate and oversee service level contracts to ensure best rates and build/maintain sufficient network of approved/training freelance talent to support production needs
- Lead and supervise the studio and event production staff including: Audio / Camera / Lighting, Engineering / Tech, Operations / Line Production, Studio Facilities / Warehouse teams
- Recruit and develop the full-time production staff to constantly be relevant and embrace development in media and production methodology
- Lead a constant process in maintaining the technical standards and scope investment plans aligned to future needs in production values
- Create and implement best practice workflows that maximize production values for our clients and audience
- Perform other duties, functions, responsibilities, projects and provide assistance as necessary
- A minimum of 7-10 years in a producer or senior producer or other execution production capacity, with experience handling multiple productions at once
- A previous background as director, video editor, writer, post-producer / supervisor and know the craft of storytelling on broadcast level
- Passionate like us about what you’re doing and want to achieve
- Highly organized, with a proven record of effective management of budgets, staffing and scheduling
- Strong management skills and ability to collaborate, work effectively with teams from multiple functions and cultures
- Experience working in esports entertainment, content development, new media or broadcasting is required
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Brings a network of contractors and freelancers to build production delivery teams for live productions, post-production, and original content development
- Live action / sports / reality TV production experience
- Understanding of / familiarity with gaming / esports industry and new media - OTT and digital (i.e. Twitch, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.)
- Original content development and programming experience
- Experience with variety of digital media workflows
- Even-tempered, grace under pressure, ability to problem-solve effectively on the fly
- Likes to train/teach and coach younger; less experienced team
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs.us(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist