What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
We are seeking a seasoned Producer/Senior Production Manager to join our management team and help take our production to the next level. Reporting directly to the President, the Head of Production will oversee TEA’s broadcast TV/event department, managing all local productions and full-time as well as freelancer resources. You will work closely with both our local and global Sales, Product/Project Management, Creative, Finance, Marketing, Post-Production and League Operation teams to properly plan and execute all studio productions and offsite events. As a member of our management team, you will:
- Work with Sales, Product/Project Management and Producers to develop budgets, project plans/timelines, resourcing plans and schedules for all projects during planning/development
- Oversee all projects in production, including managing the staffing, scheduling, vendor selection and management of budget
- Develop and manage vendor network, negotiate and oversee service level contracts to ensure best rates and build/maintain sufficient network of approved/training freelance talent to support production needs
- Lead and supervise the studio and event production staff including: Audio/Camera, Engineering, Operations, Studio Facilities/Warehouse teams, handling staffing, training, scheduling and other management duties to ensure the teams perform to their maximum ability
- Create and implement best practice processes, procedures, and workflows to maximize efficiency, manage within budgets and deliver highest quality results for our clients and audience
- Perform other duties, functions, responsibilities, projects and provide assistance as necessary
- A minimum of 7-10 years in a producer or senior producer or other execution production capacity, with experience handling multiple productions at once
- Highly organized, with a proven record of effective management of budgets, staffing and scheduling
- Strong management skills and ability to collaborate, work effectively with teams from multiple functions and cultures
- Experience working in esports entertainment, broadcasting or other entertainment industry is required
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Nice to have:
- Live action / reality TV production experience
- Understanding of / familiarity with gaming / esportsindustry
- Experience with variety of digital media workflows
- Even-tempered, grace under pressure, ability to problem-solve effectively on the fly
- Experience working with City of Burbank; tax incentives
- Likes to train/teach and coach younger; less experienced team
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs.us(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist