What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Direct the ESL headquarter sales program to create a platform for growth
- Reporting regularly to the MD you’ll work in partnership with senior management to develop and continually re-assess the overall business strategy
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline providing a robust sales budgeting and forecasting model
- Manage a small business development team, continually evaluating their progress and providing coaching, training and personal development for them
- Maximise opportunities for the German and global brand partner business
- Collect client feedback and reporting measures
- Work with the Product Management team to deliver best in class esports products and activations
- Establish and maintain existing relationships with some of the biggest game developers, media companies and brands in the world
- Take a holistic approach to nurturing and growing this exciting industry
- Love for eSports and video games
- Experience of managing a sales team
- B2B digital media inventory sales experience, specifically sponsorships
- Proven track record for both personal sales performance and team sales performance
- Experience of sales management software
- Outstanding communications skills with hands on lead from the approach
- Highly self-motivated and organized
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Ability to motivate others while under pressure in a fast paced environment
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to email@example.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist