What we are searching for:
Someone who wants to make a difference.
Someone who is willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Someone who is ready to work on projects that challenge them personally.
Your future tasks:
- Maintenance and integration of our broadcast equipment for daily production and live broadcast
- Technical and operational understanding of well-known broadcast brands and techniques
- Ross Carbonite and Xpression CG
- Blackmagic Atem with Just Macros
- Intercom systems (2 Wire/4 Wire)
- Interfacing Audio and HD SDI signal flows for our studios and events
- Optocore and Lynx fiber gear
- JVC and Panasonic broadcast cameras
- Yamaha/Allen&Heath digital audio boards
- Studio Technologies Announcer consoles
- Sennheiser microphones
- Xplit/OBS configurations and setups
- Matrox, Kramer, AJA signal converters and scalers
- Ability to lead a team of 5-10 technical engineers
- Experience in budget planning and cost control management
- At least five years of experience in broadcast
- Technical understanding of signal flow for video and audio in live production environments
- Technical understanding of broadcast equipment and its interfacing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Able to work under pressure and on flexible working hours
Nice to have:
- Experience in broadcasting or live streaming as an engineer
- Experience with our products from a user perspective
- Interest in online streaming and IPTV platforms
- Love for eSports and video games
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the eSports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You want to make the leap in the new world of professionals? You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbHHuman Resources Siegburger Str. 189 50679 Köln firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of education
Back to joblist