What we are searching for:
You have a passion for gaming. You are passionate in graphic design. You are eager to develop your career in the games industry. You are ambitious, hardworking, organised and have an eye for detail. You are ultimately a team player and want to marry your personal interest in gaming with a career at the forefront of the industry.
Your future tasks:
- Edit & design for web/print based graphics
- Creation of On Air Graphics
- Using Excel to assist with the On Air Graphics
- Graphic Operating during broadcasts
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Must have demonstrated excellence in graphic design for both web and print
- Good Knowledge of Excel
- Able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and on flexible working hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
- Willing to travel
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge with the whole of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience with motion graphics
- Previous experience with video production
- Love for eSports and video games
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist