What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, the Facilities Maintenance Assistant works independently and collaboratively to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains the interior and exterior of all buildings, parking lots and grounds in good condition
- Maintain all interior fixtures in good repair including walls, woodwork, light fixtures, furniture, etc., in accordance with established procedures
- Troubleshoot failures in plumbing, electrical, heating, air conditioning or appropriate ventilation systems and obtain the services of appropriate licensed service firms, from the Facilities Manager
- Performs or assists in executions of minor repairs that might include the following: Carpentry, plumbing, interior painting
- Follows daily maintenance checklist provided by supervisor; assures tools and supplies are stocked and appropriately secured in maintenance store rooms.
- Checks buildings for any safety concerns; understands and carries out OSHA, federal and other governmental regulations
- Keep abreast of changes in area(s) of expertise and responsibility via participation in ongoing professional development and training as determined in collaboration with primary supervisor and Human Resources team
- Perform other duties, functions, responsibilities, projects and provide assistance as necessary
- Must have basic building maintenance skills and 2 years of general maintenance experience
- Knowledge of use ad care of hand and power tools
- Must be able to lift (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), squat, kneel, bend, and walk continuously
- Experience working in esports entertainment, broadcasting or other entertainment industry is preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Nice to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks resulting in consistent productivity
- Ability to meet accuracy and productivity goals
- Good problem solving skills
- Operate computers and other technology devices and equipment proficiently with associated software and apps in accordance with company policy and role responsibilities
- Work independently and collaborate well within teams with a high standard of integrity and ethics in support of ESL’s strategic interests, policies, and goals
- Perform work with patience, discretion, good judgement, courtesy and tact while working with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures, including colleagues, clients, vendors, partners, contractors and other possible stakeholders
- Demonstrate effective, accurate and clear communication with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, social media, reading, phone and customer service skills in accordance with role
- Respond to others in a timely and couteous manner
- Define and prioritize realistic and specific goals and objectives
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs.us(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist