What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Planning, implementing and supporting different stadium and international events
- Responsibility for the execution of all event related topics such as
- coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire
- organizing, security, first aid, hospitality
- create booth concepts
- coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings
- coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly
- overseeing the Setup, dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently
- Event Management capabilities, the ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement events within a team, for example:
- excellent organizational skills and the ability to carry out a number of tasks at the same time
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Excel
- German (fluent), English (fluent)
- a high level of attention to detail
- enthusiasm, motivation and a positive attitude
- Quick-wittedness & Fast response
- Results orientated and able to meet deadlines
- Being thorough and responsible
- Being assertive and respectful
Nice to have:
- Speaking multiple languages
- Experience with tools of the G Suite
- Technical understanding (AV etc.)
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
We offer an interesting and challenging role in an international company.
We offer a pleasant working environment in a dynamic, creative, innovative and motivated team.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to email@example.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist