What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
You are comfortable of leading a production team during major gaming events.
As Editorial Producer/Line Producer you are responsible for the creation, conception and realisation of different kinds of productions here at ESL. From small studio shows to major stadium events, the Line Producer is responsible for the successful execution of a TV broadcast. Working at a live production can be stressful, hectic and even chaotic at times, so a Line Producer needs great resistance to stress, good communication skills and a well balanced temper.
Your future tasks:
- Overseeing the production, coordinating it through its entire lifecycle
- Ensuring the production is delivered within the agreed constraints of time, scope and quality
- Working closely together with our Executive Producers/Editor-in-Chiefs in doing and developing “state of the art” esports productions
- Coordinating, managing and directing our live TV productions (studio, events)
- Coordination of editorial, technical and product teams
- Connector between story department, sales & production
- Innovation driver within the TV department
- Central point of contact for all content related inquiries
- Work experience as a (live) producer/line producer/show director
- Excel at organizing yourself and others working in a team, inspiring and motivating them through your charisma, creativity, working ethic and analytical abilities.
- 2+ years in firsthand experience in live TV sports/entertainment productions
- Experience in broadcasting or live streaming
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Able to work under pressure and on flexible hours
Nice to have:
- Fluent in German
- Experience with our products from a user perspective
- Interest in IPTV business and landscape
- A distinctive intuition for storytelling
- Love for esports and video games and basic knowledge about major esports titles and their respective universe
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and teamwork above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to email@example.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist