What we are searching for:
As a fulltime DevOps engineer, you will be joining our DevOps Team which is responsible for the running all web and mobile related ESL products. Your organizational, communicational and technical skills help our infrastructure be even more safe and performant.
Your future tasks:
- Help driving DevOps philosophy by extending containerization, introducing tools like Terraform / Spinnaker, Vagrant, useful slack integrations, write your own custom scripts enabling developers to work independently
- Manage and maintain the IT infrastructure in our datacenter aswell as our CloudServices (AWS)
- Network administration, documentation and handling of network relevant incidents
- Scale and tune existing infrastructure to increase capacity
- Troubleshoot production issues and work with development teams through resolution
- Identifying tasks for automation and writing BASH and Puppet scripts around them
- New technology research
- Heavily communicate with development (we live the devops mentality)
- 1-3 years experience with distributed Linux administration, configuration/deployment and troubleshooting of Linux servers, common web servers and database technologies. If you don't have 3 years of experience, but blow us away with your skills, we'll consider you
- Qualified degree in IT, 3 years apprenticeship or comparable qualification
- Analytic, communicative and strategic abilities as well as a talent for organization
- A high sense of responsibility and acting independently
- Interest in newest technologies and open to work with a broad variety of hardware / products
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Expert level knowledge of Debian Linux / CentOS / comparable Distro
- Experienced with CloudServices such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Familiar with virtualisation such as KVM, Nutanix
- Automation experience such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Basic level knowledge of Ruby, PHP
- Advanced level knowledge of Bash
- Familiar with monitoring/alerting software
- Web-based architecture (web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, replication, etc.)
- Containersystems such as Docker, rkt, lxc
Nice to have:
- proficient in spoken and written German
- iSCSI SAN experience
- experience with new technologies like docker, graphite, kibana / logstash / elasticsearch, zookeeper, storm, kafka, mesos
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the eSports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You play StreetFighter, Dota2 or any other computer game? You are very welcome in our dedicated gaming room. Furthermore our flipper, table football, arcade or a spontaneous LAN- Party in one of our studios give you relief after a busy day.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) as one PDF file to jobs(at)eslgaming.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist