What we are searching for:
You have a passion for gaming
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are keen to take responsibility and work independently.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Work with Sales, Product and Graphics leadership to design and develop sales materials for use by sales and business development teams in client presentations, conferences and internal meetings
- Conceptualize and create effective visual storytelling tools to communicate key company value propositions, capture industry and company trends, product roadmaps and highlight key messages
- Adapt existing materials for new uses/clients as needed
- Create internal company communication materials including corporate marketing materials, internal team meeting decks, business cards and other design needs
- Maintain and update company style guides
- Maintain and update library of materials for use by team
- Teach and train others as needed in use of style guide and company logos
- Support other graphics team projects as needed
- 1-3 years of graphic illustration/design experience
- Expert in Adobe Products (Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design)
- Ability to work effectively with diverse team members and take direction
- Enthusiastic team player, proactive and strong work ethic, able to maintain positive attitude and be resourceful
- Experience in creating compelling sales and marketing materials, including sales decks
- Experience with creating effective info graphics
- Understanding of how to execute using style guides
- Ability to work quickly and independently under tight deadlines and be counted on to get the job done with little prodding
- Eager to learn and able to find solutions and craft effective communication strategies to engage audiences via presentations and materials
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) as one PDF file to jobs(at)eslgaming.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist