Someone who is passionate for games and gaming.
Someone who wants to take competitive gaming to the next level.
Someone who is willing to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Someone who is ready to work on projects that challenge you personally.
Your future tasks:
- Be the creative head of various games, especially for the PlayStation 4 console, and their activities on play.eslgaming.com
- Work with sponsors and partners in creating exciting brand opportunities around your ESL Games and Products
- Administrate and maintain the websites and leagues of your ESL Games
- Develop and execute marketing and social media strategies for your ESL Games
- Manage the relationship and satisfaction level of your community and build up, manage and interact with volunteer staff
- Love for eSports and video games. Especially for PlayStation 4 games
- Experienced in the gaming industry and detailed knowledge of gaming communities
- First hand experience in community management
- Good business sense with the ability to inspire and motivate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, fluent in Japanese and English
- Able to work under pressure and on flexible working hours
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as a referee or esports administrator
- Word, Excel, HTML and Photoshop skills
- Social media experience
- Sales and sponsorship knowledge
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist