What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Create technical drawings of exhibition stands and stages in 2D and 3D
- Creative booth and stage design using the program “Archicad”
- Co-Creation of our international events
- Create visualization in the form of single rendering/video sequences
- Experience in CAD programs.Optimally Archicad
- Safe handling of Cinema 4D or similar programs
- Safe handling of Adobe Photoshop
- Independent and systematic way of working
- Routine handling in a situation of stress
- Organisational talent
- Motivation and a positive attitude
- English and German knowledge in spoken and written
Nice to have::
- Experience in the trade fair sector
- Experience in the event sector
- Experience in the architecture/interior architecture sector
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist