What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Develop distributed, resilient and high-performing back-end services using Scala, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra and many more
- Collaborate with our IT-Operations team, which is also integrated in the Scrum process
- Write software tests and automated build systems to ensure our software quality
- Operate your own software in the ESL data center or on AWS
- Solid experience with Scala
- Writing tests is nothing new to you
- Structured work-style, dependable and organized
- Fluent English in-word-and-text to communicate with your (potentially) future colleagues
- Can re-locate to work in our headquarter in the beautiful city of Cologne, Germany
Nice to have:
- Experience with: Finagle, Finatra, Test-Driven Development, SQL and Debian / Linux
- Experience in esports, the ESL and its products
- Degree in software engineering
- Work experience in game development / gaming industry or/and social networking
- Practical experience with Scrum / agile / XP methods
- Fluent in German
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist