What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Supporting the Project Management team in their daily tasks
- Active part of our national/international events
- Organization of trade fairs and events , as well as our stadium events
- Secure handling of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Independent and a structured systematic way of working
- Motivation and a positive attitude
- Stay cool in stressful situations
- Good english and german skills , both written and spoken
- The ability to learn something new
Nice to have:
- Driving license
- Knowledge of using Google Drive documents
- Skills in several languages
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to email@example.com.
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Level of education
Back to joblist