What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Responsible for the ongoing accounting (payables, petty cash etc.)
- Dealing with travel expenses
- Reconciliation of accounts (receivables, payables, balance sheet)
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly / annual financial statements
- General administrative tasks
- Completed apprenticeship as a tax clerk or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting
- Good DATEV skills
- English skills
- Good MS Excel skills
- Capable of managing an independent workload
Nice to have:
- Experience handling our products from a user’s perspective
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist