What we are searching for:
You want to make a difference.
You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
You are willing, to be part of the team and help us achieve our goals.
Your future tasks:
- Develop and maintain strong account relationships, working effectively with partners to ‘know their business’ and provide ‘first point of contact’.
- Utilize creative and traditional outreach to drive sponsorship revenue growth
- Research and develop a list of potential sponsors, exhibitors for ESL’s portfolio of events and products
- Maintain high level of service toward all clients and sponsors
- Work with business development team to develop wholly integrated marketing solutions.
- Assist in preparation of sales materials for ESL opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of and manage expectations surrounding event timelines and sponsorship deadlines
- Ensure highest quality implementation of sponsorship programs
- Manage sponsor delegation experience at ESL events
- Manage sales pipeline through CRM and contract process with sponsors
- Evangelize esports and ESL to major brands and agencies
- Performs other duties as required.
- Professionally represent ESL at all times
- Minimum of three (3) years prior sponsorship or sales experience, experience in a marketing position with a consumer brand, agency, media/sports property or similar account management position preferred
- Commercial education or Bachelor degree
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- Willing to travel
Nice to have:
- Sales driven
- MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What is it like working at Turtle Entertainment?
At Turtle Entertainment, you are surrounded by some of the brightest minds in gaming. Our hierarchies are flat and your ideas and opinions are constantly in demand. Each day will be met with complex and challenging tasks we are going to solve together. Quick decision making allows us to create products which shape and define the nature of the esports market. We value team chemistry and team work above anything else, creating a friendly and fast paced work environment.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at Turtle Entertainment? Please send us your application with your earliest starting date (including: CV, if available, some previous work samples and credentials) in PDF format to jobs(at)eslgaming.com
Turtle Entertainment GmbH
Siegburger Str. 189
Level of education
Back to joblist